Basic Defensive Shotgun
Click here to view our Training and Event Calendar to see when the next class is.
This class is designed to give the owner or enthusiast an introduction to their shotgun. This is a 4 hour course.
The following topics that will be covered:
- Safety Issues
- History of the Shotgun
- Various gauges and types of Shotguns
- Ammunition considerations
- Breakdown & Cleaning
- Fundamentals of shooting a Shotgun
This class is not intended to be a “Tactical Class”, all lessons and exercises are geared for the sport shooter. It is the responsibility of the student to bring the proper ammunition for live fire (lead only - Bird, Buck or Slug)
To ensure a seat in the class, you must pre-register.
There are 2 ways to register:
- Come to the range and leave a deposit,
- Call the range and leave a deposit over the phone